- Tip 1: Brushes should be washed every night. Use a sponge and brush cleanser to rinse them and lay flat to dry overnight.
- Tip 2: After each job or at least once a week take everything out of your make-up case and wipe it all down. Buy new cases often so everything looks fresh and new.
- Tip 3: Mascara should be changed out quite often, along with anything that is used around the eye area.
- Tip 4: If you used a brush on a mouth that has any type of breakout you should put it aside and not use it again.
- Tip 5: When choosing a brush, use the same size brush for the size of the space of which you are working. The only time this rule doesn’t apply is when you need a more controlled powder application.
- For more tips by Sonia Kashuk go to Modern Salon.com
“Brushing Up” Tips
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Chicago, Make Up Artist, Make up brush care, Modern Salon Magazine, salon design, salon fixtures, salon furniture, Sonia Kashuk, spa design, Spa Fixtures, spa furniture, Veeco Manufacturing, Veeco Manufacturing beauty school design services, Veeco Manufacturing cosmetology school design service, Veeco Manufacturing salon design services, Veeco Manufacturing spa design services, Veeco Salon Manufacturing. Bookmark the permalink.